Schools & Academy Trusts
Membership & Benefits
Our membership is currently open to Schools, Special Educational Needs and Inclusion settings and the Cultural Sector. Membership gives you access to the full range of learning materials we produce and to the research that informs our Recovery Curriculum Action-Research Project. You also get the support and advice of our Cultural Education Coordinator and priority booking for TCC events.
Other benefits include:
- Access to a range of arts-based content tailored to your pupils' needs.
- Confidence that our offer is accessible and inclusive because it reflects best practice in equality and diversity awareness
- An annual summit that brings young people, schools and the cultural sector together for action-based learning
- A programme of CPD for teachers across different art forms (three events each year)
- A regular e-bulletin with news and opportunities
- Special offers and opportunities from our arts and cultural members
- Support for Artsmark and Arts Award