Here you will find a selection of creative activity, CPD training, symposiums, open meetings and opportunities for children and grown ups. These events are specifically delivered by The City Classroom for it's members, but are open to all.
Using Movement for Wellbeing
Use dance, movement, stories and relaxation techniques to support wellbeing for both staff and children in school. Movements focus on fun and accessible ways to release muscle tension, stretch and breathe, with Dance Artist Louise Jaggard. This CPD is suitable for all primary teachers and TAs and will provide a range of practical ideas to use immediately back at school, both in the classroom and in the staff room, which could be used during Mental Health Awareness Week 17 - 21 May 2020.
Taking place at a Leicestershire Library, there will also be the chance to find out more about how you can use your local library as a resource, event and exhibition space and community hub to enhance learning.
Booking & Terms
To Book: Please contact the relevant organisation using the 'Contact Organiser' button on each activity page.
The City Classroom Event Booking Terms and Conditions:
- Bookings will be confirmed by email to the email address specified on the form.
- Bookings will be taken on a first come, first served basis. In the event of booking requests surpassing the number of places available, a waiting list will be established.
- Following confirmation of booking, invoices will be issued by the host organisation and must be paid no later than 3 days prior to the event.
- TCC events will usually provide 2 free places to arts organisations and up to 6 free places for MATs.
- Once an invoice has been issued, bookings are non-refundable.
- Failure to pay will result in bookings being withdrawn and re-allocated using the waiting list.
- In the event of the event being cancelled by the event organiser, tickets will be refunded in full.