Here you will find a selection of creative activity, CPD training, symposiums, open meetings and opportunities for children and grown ups. These events are specifically delivered by The City Classroom for it's members, but are open to all.
Drawing Machines – Teacher CPD
Create your own drawing machines from coffee whisks and explore mark making with Sian Watson. Find out how to use art to create stories in your classroom. Use different senses while drawing and dance drawing, cane drawing and using your body to create masterpieces.
This CPD is suitable for all primary and SEN teachers and TAs and will provide ideas to take back to school which could be used during National Storytelling Week, 1 - 8 February 2020. https://www.sfs.org.uk/national-storytelling-week
Booking & Terms
To Book: Please contact the relevant organisation using the 'Contact Organiser' button on each activity page.
The City Classroom Event Booking Terms and Conditions:
- Bookings will be confirmed by email to the email address specified on the form.
- Bookings will be taken on a first come, first served basis. In the event of booking requests surpassing the number of places available, a waiting list will be established.
- Following confirmation of booking, invoices will be issued by the host organisation and must be paid no later than 3 days prior to the event.
- TCC events will usually provide 2 free places to arts organisations and up to 6 free places for MATs.
- Once an invoice has been issued, bookings are non-refundable.
- Failure to pay will result in bookings being withdrawn and re-allocated using the waiting list.
- In the event of the event being cancelled by the event organiser, tickets will be refunded in full.