Here you will find a selection of creative activity, CPD training, symposiums, open meetings and opportunities for children and grown ups. These events are specifically delivered by The City Classroom for it's members, but are open to all.
Annual Members Meeting
Both current and prospective members are invited to attend this year's annual members meeting, scheduled to take place on Thursday 12 December, 4pm – 5.30pm at Phoenix Leicester, LE1 1TG.
At the meeting, we will present a review of our second year as a membership programme, share our current position with you and consult with you about the next steps for The City Classroom. To add a little festivity to the meeting, there will also be a chance to network and nibble on a mince pie too.
Booking & Terms
To Book: Please contact the relevant organisation using the 'Contact Organiser' button on each activity page.
The City Classroom Event Booking Terms and Conditions:
- Bookings will be confirmed by email to the email address specified on the form.
- Bookings will be taken on a first come, first served basis. In the event of booking requests surpassing the number of places available, a waiting list will be established.
- Following confirmation of booking, invoices will be issued by the host organisation and must be paid no later than 3 days prior to the event.
- TCC events will usually provide 2 free places to arts organisations and up to 6 free places for MATs.
- Once an invoice has been issued, bookings are non-refundable.
- Failure to pay will result in bookings being withdrawn and re-allocated using the waiting list.
- In the event of the event being cancelled by the event organiser, tickets will be refunded in full.